POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Subway (WIP) (68.7 KB) : Re: Subway (WIP) (68.7 KB) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subway (WIP) (68.7 KB)
From: Alan Nickerson
Date: 29 Aug 2000 09:04:19
Message: <39abb4d3@news.povray.org>
This morning, I took a closer look at the real tunnels and the tunnel
lighting is wrong, the small tunnels only have lights on the 'outside'.
You say it looks flat and your right, but the lighting in the real world of
this isnt really very good either. Using area lights for each flourecent
light slows things down a lot, and I'm still trying to get the textures
right.

The scene still needs the cables, pipes and wires that run through the
tunnels.

Thanks for the input.

Alan

"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:39AA60FB.3F3EEBEA@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...