POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Please vote my next project ! : Re: Please vote my next project ! Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please vote my next project !
From: Ian Witham
Date: 28 Aug 2000 22:46:33
Message: <39ab2409@news.povray.org>
Everyone loves the P-38, including me!!

--

Ian

Inkwell: Ian's Homepage
http://www.topcities.com/cartoon/inkwell/index.htm
"Jens Strohmeyer" <j.s### [at] tu-bsde> wrote in message
Hi folks !  :-)
At present, I am working on an F-5E Tiger II jet,
as some of you might know.
This work will be finished soon.
Now I have a question I want YOU to answer:
What shall become my next POVRAY project ?
1.  Lockheed P-38 Lightning
    (American WW II Long-Range Interceptor / Escort Fighter)

- OR -
2. Sukhoi Su-25 (NATO Codename "Frogfoot")
    (Soviet ground attack jet, counterpart to the USAF A-10 Thunderbolt II
aka "Warthog")

Please submit your vote. Thanks !
Jens