POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rad Bunny : Re: Rad Bunny Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rad Bunny
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Aug 2000 20:17:18
Message: <39ab010e@news.povray.org>
"MikeH" <Ama### [at] aolcom> wrote in message news:39A99170.C514A4C7@aol.com...
| It was too big to upload here, so I had to put it here
| http://members.aol.com/amaltheaj5/radbunny.mpg
|
| It's an animated version of the bunny with radiosity, 700kb

Just now seen this one, although I've seen the non-radiosity version before.  Tony
mentions the
shadows around the feet, not sure I could say if they were from radiosity sampling or
just the
usual mpeg artifacts but I know about the jittered effect of radiosity animations so
that's
definitely something to consider when doing such animations.  No doubt a non-jittering
radiosity
would be excellent, and if it's possible now with certain settings I don't know.
I think this bunny needs bendable wrists, those stiff arms aren't going well with the
rest of his
character.  They don't bend their arms IRL though, do they?  Oh well, this is more a
Disney variety
anyhow.  Noticed it has a tongue, was a bit dark to see it before I guess.  One last
thing, I
believe that were this twice the current speed it would look a lot more like he's
speaking.  Seems
to be slow motion to me.

Bob