POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse scene again, w. water, beach [~42K Jpg] : Re: Lighthouse scene again, w. water, beach [~42K Jpg] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse scene again, w. water, beach [~42K Jpg]
From: DreamChaser
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:52:02
Message: <39aa7c92@news.povray.org>
Bob, This one looks great. FYI: I went out there this weekend. The
orientation of the buildings are correct. None of the buildings are on
stilts, there is a raise in the shoreline (bluff? actually a slope) that
accounts for the 40ft off the waterline stat.

Jeff.

Bob Hughes <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> "Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> |
> | Are those buildings hovering?
>
> Very observant of you, quit looking so closely!  :-)
> I've got to figure out if the larger building is on stilts or not, many
shoreline places are but
> it's 40 feet above sea level there.  The adjoining building on the
lighthouse is not.  I'm certain
> the other is supposed to be above ground some but not the lighthouse one.
A little adjustment to