POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : IMBJR Flood : Re: IMBJR Flood Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:37:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IMBJR Flood
From: C J
Date: 28 Aug 2000 09:53:00
Message: <39aa6ebc$1@news.povray.org>
> >If you are not after comments on your work, what *do* you want?
>
> Just a place to exhibit my work.

If this is all you want you can submit to my site the "POV Ray Study
Gallery" I have a Gallery Page that currently does not have a Animation
section, but I can add one easily. As far as space goes, my site is hosted
by Crosswinds. They state that I have unlimited webspace and I really want
to test that!     ;)

C.J. - POV User
POV Ray Study Gallery
www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy