POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Just a suggestion.... : Re: Just a suggestion.... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a suggestion....
From: 25ct
Date: 28 Aug 2000 07:21:14
Message: <39aa4b2a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Peter,  you've been helping me with some good advice, and I
appreciate it, thanks. (The spaceship is coming on fine).
     As I have just said to Warp, I would like to enter the next
competition, so who knows?  I'll give it a go anyway.

      I had a look at your entry, to me very impressive, (especially after
six months!), I can definately see the *horror* in it! :o)

    ~Steve~