POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Are we there yet? (~36kau) : Re: Are we there yet? (~36kau) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Are we there yet? (~36kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 27 Aug 2000 13:24:09
Message: <39a94eb9@news.povray.org>
The picture was about the shoes being presented in the center of the image.
Then I looked around for some more complex models and decided to stick in
Nick, my little clay Santa. I just put them together into the image. It's
not really about anything, just a test of the radiosity. BTW, I've just
finished an 800x800 version. It took 3hours 10mins and I notice the shadows
are still a bit splotchy so I'll bump up the count a bit to see if it helps
(it should... :)