POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Almost : Re: Almost Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Aug 2000 20:33:49
Message: <39a861ed@news.povray.org>
Spherical lights?  A kind that wraps around things on all sides?  That would
be a great addition, I'm thinking of light sources pointing only inward from
a shell at any given distance.  Sounds like a neat idea anyhow.
I knew that rabbit looked familiar and now that it seems to be made of
concrete I know why.  I have one outside that my mother gave me to go along
with my rock-garden of a yard.  All it would need is to hunch down instead
of looking like he's playing airplane doing a takeoff  :-)

Bob