POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : IMBJR Flood : Re: IMBJR Flood Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IMBJR Flood
From: IMBJR
Date: 26 Aug 2000 11:33:01
Message: <39a7e32d@news.povray.org>
Rick [Kitty5] wrote in message <39a7bce0@news.povray.org>...
>Hi,
>
>I don't know how anybody else feels about this, but I think you would get a
>better response if you posted your work at staged intervals, say one a day,
>instead of dumping them all in the group.

This news server (news.povray.org) seems to have pretty deep pockets. I am
currently downloading the entire contents of povray.binaries.images and I
noted that the earliest post is from about July 1998. So even if I did
release my material in staged intervals it would all still be available for
download at some point, leaving the individual browser the option of
downloading in staged intervals. Remember, no one is forcing you to download
these images.

>personally I am not to fussed, but if better feedback is what you are
after,
>then some restraint should be exercised.

Feedback is not required. It is up the individual whether or not to reply.
Again, no one is being forced.