POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : IMBJR Flood : IMBJR Flood Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  IMBJR Flood
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 26 Aug 2000 08:49:36
Message: <39a7bce0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I don't know how anybody else feels about this, but I think you would get a
better response if you posted your work at staged intervals, say one a day,
instead of dumping them all in the group.

personally I am not to fussed, but if better feedback is what you are after,
then some restraint should be exercised.

--
Rick
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://www.kitty5.com

PGP Public Key