POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help with JPEG conversion : Re: Help with JPEG conversion Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with JPEG conversion
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Aug 2000 17:24:13
Message: <39a6e3fd@news.povray.org>
It's those primary colors doing it.  If you could get them to include some
of the other two colors each (a little green and red in the blue, a little
green and blue in the red) without ruining the colors you want it to have
then that can help.  I checked using your png to see if another program
would save it better, as progressive or standard, no luck.

Bob