POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The form : Re: The form Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The form
From: GrimDude
Date: 25 Aug 2000 06:40:23
Message: <39a64d17@news.povray.org>

> Why do you prefer such low color depths?
>
> --
> Christopher James Huff

Conservation of disk space, and ease of defining transparency. Simply put,
they are more efficient.

Perhaps, I was thinking of Jupiter? One of the outer plants has had a huge
hurricane-like storm brewing for hundreds of years and appearing as an 'eye'
on the surface.

I suspect that Saturn, or Jupiter are just as complex as Earth, close up.
Perhaps more so. Mars would be tamer. :)

Grim