POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fantasy home theater : Re: Fantasy home theater Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fantasy home theater
From: Ian Witham
Date: 24 Aug 2000 11:56:45
Message: <39a545bd@news.povray.org>
"Kevin Jackson-Mead" <jac### [at] mindspringcom> wrote in message
> Looks nice.  Kinda dark (which is what a theater should be), so I can't
> quite make out the furniture.  Is that a table next to the couch(?) ?

Thanks! Yes, there's a little round table of my own design... being orange
against a red background probably doesn't help matters.

> What would be really neat is to actually see the projection coming through
> the room, but you might have to make it a bit darker to achieve the right
> effect.

I actually designed it with sort of a futuristic plasma screen in mind... If
you look carefully you can make out the little red light indicating that
it's "on"

Ian

Inkwell: Ian's Homepage
http://www.topcities.com/cartoon/inkwell/index.htm