POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: F-5E Tiger II (116 kb) : Re: F-5E Tiger II (116 kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F-5E Tiger II (116 kb)
From: GrimDude
Date: 22 Aug 2000 14:35:22
Message: <39a2c7ea@news.povray.org>
Your Sidewinders look awesome!
I know you know this, but... the fuselage needs a tuck where the wing
reaches maximum thickness. Perhaps the "coke bottle" look will come into
being witht he rest of the plane? The perspective makes the pitot tube
appear to be too far out, but who can judge that? :)

I sat in one of these things (F-5 Freedom Fighter actually) at the Air
Museum near the Seattle Space needle (a long time ago). I believe I had a
better view then your helmet position implies ;)

Dropping the background may be going too far in future updates (reflection
mapping will suffer). Perhaps a tad more compression on your jpeg settings?

Grim