POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : R2D2 finished? : Re: R2D2 finished? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: R2D2 finished?
From: Alan
Date: 22 Aug 2000 13:11:34
Message: <39a2b446@news.povray.org>
ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> i threw him into a variation of xplo's recent radiosity tests.  any
> suggestions are welcome.  he's more reflective than seemed to show in
> this picture.  i'm not sure why.  perhaps because there simply wasn't
> foreground material to reflect?

Yow!  That's blinkin' triffic'.  Do any of the hatches open up?  I'm sure a
hologram could be projected using media...  The lighting hints at the
possibilities of a Cloud City scene... [snip!]

Did you use an image map for the 'marking' boxes on his torso?

Is he all CSG?

How did you do the cables on his feet?

I'll shut up now.

Well done, Ryan!