POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : concept to visualization II : Re: concept to visualization II Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: concept to visualization II
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 21 Aug 2000 17:36:23
Message: <39a1a0d7@news.povray.org>
What's up with the order out of chaos-thing? Your progam seems to run a
simple average filter (aka blur) on a two-dimensional array consisting of
random numbers. Doing tihis a couble of times makes the image converge to
some result. (There is finite presicion within the figures used, so
eventually changes won't be noticeable.) But what I don't get is what it has
to do with chaos theory and/or complexity?

Regards,
Simen.