POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aircraft Design : Re: Aircraft Design Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aircraft Design
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 20 Aug 2000 22:10:21
Message: <39a08f8d@news.povray.org>
"Jens Strohmeyer" <j.s### [at] tu-bsde> wrote in message
news:399### [at] tu-bsde...

> I have signed a contract with an aircraft
> production company.

Do you plan on selling this plane pre-built or in kit form?  Years ago I
built a Falcon XP (2 seat pusher canard, for those who've never heard of it
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree/falcon_xp_1.jpg ).  Had to sell it because
the wife hated it.  The wife is gone and now I'm looking for another plane
to build.

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrodinger talking about Quantum Mechanics.