POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot - WIP (still!) - 62kbu : Robot - WIP (still!) - 62kbu Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Robot - WIP (still!) - 62kbu
From: Alan
Date: 20 Aug 2000 19:33:09
Message: <39a06ab5@news.povray.org>
Hello, all.

Further to the previous posts, here's a 'teaser' of my (still!) incomplete
CSG robot.  Sorry it's taking so long to complete, but figuring out things
like 'working' joints for the legs is a bit of a pain.  The fella's fully
poseable now, and all I really need to do is finish the legs and put the
power cables in.

Hopefully (pah!) I should have him finished, ooo, before Christmas.  Not
saying which year though...

Bye,
Alan.

PS - If Ryan's reading this, how's R2 coming along?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'robot21aug.jpg' (63 KB)

Preview of image 'robot21aug.jpg'