POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k : Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 20 Aug 2000 18:18:36
Message: <39a0593c@news.povray.org>
I've been looking around and going through my mini-library of annoyingly
lo-res pictures I found on the web (all 10 of them or so) I found a triangle
down the centre - included though as I said its lo-res, if you or anyone
could find something slightly more detailed or just tell me what 3d shape it
is along with whats on it, I'd be especially grateful.
Thanks again

Pete

Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...

> No not American, I've never been to the US, I'm talking about London.
>
> I'll see if I can find a picture on the web.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lulholbornesc.jpg' (21 KB)

Preview of image 'lulholbornesc.jpg'