POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass bricks - 2nd version (80 kbu) : Re: Glass bricks - 2nd version (80 kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass bricks - 2nd version (80 kbu)
From: Hugo
Date: 1 Nov 2000 04:12:21
Message: <39FFDE47.803FAA2C@post3.tele.dk>
I always loved those kind of glass bricks. They look great, such colored
ones in a wall...

I also saw one inside some time ago. They are actually made of 2 half
parts, connected. That makes air inside.. They are not massive.. Also,
the color doesn't come from the glass itself. It's only colored with
some kind of paint, on the inside.

Just in case this helps you... ;o)
You've made the best such bricks I've seen raytraced so far.

Hugo