POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Table & Stuff... (NOW! with Added EVIL!) : Re: Table & Stuff... (NOW! with Added EVIL!) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:09:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Table & Stuff... (NOW! with Added EVIL!)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 31 Oct 2000 20:43:18
Message: <39FF72DD.7D2018E1@home.com>
Wow this is nice, in sort of a horrible way! One thing though, the blood on the
table seems too dark to me, the way it looks now it looks like it has either
dried over a period of time, and if that is what you want then it looks
perfect, or the blood hasn't been exposed to oxygen, it looks like it should
still be in the body. Also for something that messy the rest of the table is
really clean! I would expect a certain amount, no a lot, of splatter from a
wound like that, whatever caused it.