POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking Desert Eagle (364KBU) : Re: Walking Desert Eagle (364KBU) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking Desert Eagle (364KBU)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 31 Oct 2000 18:53:04
Message: <39FF5C70.22FD04E3@unforgettable.com>
"H. E. Day" wrote:

> 160x120 100 frames.  Took about 35 minutes to render.
> Thanks to Rune for the IK code used in this.

If it rendered that fast, why didn't you antialias it? At that res, it
looks REALLY jagged...

It would be cool if it shifted a bit as it walked, instead of having the
top part just "hover" while the legs move underneath it, but at the
moment I don't want to think about the sort of numbers that would
require... >_<

Still, it's quite impressive. I'm both inspired and sickened. ;)

-Xplo