POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Table & Stuff.... : Re: Table & Stuff.... Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Table & Stuff....
From: Ken Matassa
Date: 30 Oct 2000 23:31:04
Message: <39FE5615.2A52@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:
> I did that to a MAX using co-worker a couple of weeks ago. He merely
> grimiced and said no way! He liked the feature set but the idea of
> coding an image in a text editor too much of an effort to be a vaible
> alternative. I shrugged and thought to myself "your loss not mine".

Yes, hand coding your scenes can be fun. In fact, that's how my first
scenes were done. But there are things you can do with a modeler that
are next to impossible with hand coding. My pod house, which I uploaded
earlier this year, is a good example. With more than 740 bezier patches,
I don't think anyone could hand coade that.

Ken Matassa