POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... : Re: Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:53:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copying IRTC's Winners Layout...
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 30 Oct 2000 22:12:17
Message: <39FE46B9.6B6B64E3@yahoo.com>
>> Winners of the competition:
>>   1st Place: Name
>>   2nd Place: Name
>>   3rd Place: Name

> Not really specific to IRTC... :-)

Really? ;)

> > Honorable Mention:
> >   Artistic Merit: Name
> >   Technical Merit: Name
> >   Concept, Originality, Interpretation of Theme: Name
>
> What will be 'interpretation of theme' in a network game?

Same as for the IRTC, I guess.. I don't want to spoil anything from that game,
but Art will be included in the game, and a contest will grant these artists
merit, etc...

> Are the ratings given by other people (judges and/or gamers)
> or by the game itself? Same for 'artistic merit'.

gamers, or gamers that have the possibility to rate (judge).

The game is simply a special environment... no real rules...

> What's the game about (if it's not company top secret information)?

Well...  it's not a secret, but I haven't talked about it to any of my choosen
coworkers (friends mostly), so I'll talk about it to them first, and then when I
get some data, I'll feed you with pictures, info, screenshots, etc...

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |