POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gallery : Re: gallery Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gallery
From: Paul Jones
Date: 30 Oct 2000 12:06:49
Message: <39FDA9C3.AF0EAED7@psu.edu>
REALLY!?!?!

Oh how sad, I shall look into it right away...

-paul

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /