POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Table & Stuff.... : Re: Table & Stuff.... Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Table & Stuff....
From: Jérôme M  Berger
Date: 30 Oct 2000 11:56:28
Message: <39FDA83C.53D03360@enst.fr>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> It works quite nice with radiosity although i did not yet try it with pure rad
> lighting.  Of course the rendering time will ... :-)

	I've got another suggestion to increase the rendering time :) I think
blurred reflection on the floor would look good...

	Otherwise, a nice pic, maybe a little too clean but that's always a
problem, so...

--

* Abandon the search for truth, * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* Settle for a good fantasy.    * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger