POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Multiple camera : Re: Multiple camera Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multiple camera
From: Josh English
Date: 30 Oct 2000 11:17:40
Message: <39FD9F23.689BE07C@spiritone.com>
This could work. If you use MegaPov you can also render it as an animation with a
#switch statement, using the frame_number as the parameter, so each frame would give
you a separate tga file to work with.

As for adding the "name" option, the development team is looking at ways to add onto
the language, and I would like to see something a bit closer to object oriented
language come in so I could set something to be at "cam1.lookat" or in the camera
statement have "look_at MySphere.center".

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom