POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old scene reworked (60k) : Old scene reworked (60k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Old scene reworked (60k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 30 Oct 2000 11:09:36
Message: <39FD9D3F.D33C0AE7@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
The other day I tried to rework some older scenes done with Povray 3.0 and this
is one result.

The original is somewhere on my website, I only did minor modifications to the
textures and lighting and tried to recreate the atmosphere with media.

I'm quite content with most of the result, although it's quite different and i
did not have much luck with the media.  Does anyone know some guideline for
translating the old atmosphere to media ?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

Attachments: