POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... : Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Copying IRTC's Winners Layout...
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 30 Oct 2000 03:54:58
Message: <39FD378E.D7736804@yahoo.com>
Hi,
	I will begin work on a network 3D game, and I was wondering if the IRTC team
would agree that I copy their Winners Layout, and by that I mean:
Winners of the competition:
  1st Place: Name
  2nd Place: Name
  3rd Place: Name
Honorable Mention:
  Artistic Merit: Name
  Technical Merit: Name
  Concept, Originality, Interpretation of Theme: Name

I will not copy any content of the IRTC website or CD-ROM, only this layout I
just showed you...

What do you think?

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |