POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert Eagle Finished (unless there are any comments??) : Re: Desert Eagle Finished (unless there are any comments??) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert Eagle Finished (unless there are any comments??)
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 29 Oct 2000 23:33:43
Message: <39FCFA51.843EBFB5@yahoo.com>
Very nice...
As mentionned the wings are no so nice, I'd suggest making an angle wing, like
the actual Eagles...  Arange those three stranges antenna on the wings, they
seem useless to the mech as a weapon or a look.
I'd suggest putting the "body" feather on the other side for less
dissymetry(?)...

Otherwise it looks very good!
Why don't you try to free it?  Put it in an environment! I'd love to see that!
--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |