POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Old Raytracing Programs : Re: Old Raytracing Programs Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:54:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Raytracing Programs
From: RJay Hansen
Date: 29 Oct 2000 11:37:00
Message: <39FC51A6.1DB18788@2540dpi.f2s.com>
Media Cleaner Pro gives you all kinds of optimization and compression options for
various uses of movies including posting on web pages. I've got a movie on my site
that was originally over 7 MB and compressed it down to 164K! Of course, it's like
jpeg compression and there's a tradeoff between quality and compression.

It's not cheap though, but I believe some company was making a light version of
their video editing software available for free recently and it included a light
version of Media Cleaner.

You might search Mac NewsNetwork or MacFixIt archives for the download URL. I think
I read about it at one of those sites.

RJay Hansen
http://www.2540dpi.f2s.com
rha### [at] 2540dpif2scom