POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Multiple camera : Multiple camera Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Multiple camera
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 28 Oct 2000 08:50:16
Message: <39FACBBC.B1ECAB3E@yahoo.com>
Hi,
	Is there a way with POV-Ray 3.1g to declare multiple cameras for the same
parse?  To accumulate the data for each camera and then give a result of the
combination?  In other words, is it possible to have antialiasing, motion blur,
composition, etc... I know there is a setting for antialiasing, but if there is
a way to deal with an accumulation buffer, let me know!

Thanks,
	Simon
--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |