POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Japanese room - sorta final : Japanese room - sorta final Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Japanese room - sorta final
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 27 Oct 2000 01:24:06
Message: <39F9126C.BC435953@unforgettable.com>
I say "sorta final" because, in actuality, there's quite a bit more that
could be done with this scene, both in terms of render quality and
additional modeling/texturing, but the pic here took over 42 hours to
render as it is, and until I get a much better computer, this is as much
work as I'm willing to put into something that takes far too long even
to test.

Comments welcome, of course.. for all the good it'll do.

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'room.jpg' (40 KB)