POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WebShots : WebShots Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  WebShots
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 26 Oct 2000 20:06:21
Message: <39F8C7DC.857D7D30@209software.com>
This may be a little off-topic, but  I just signed up for a service
called WebShots.

They have galleries of images that users can rotate through as their
screensavers and their wallpaper.

This would be the perfect way to distribute your images to thousands
of users.

There are already some computer images up there that look like they
were done in BRYCE.

I think us POVers should submit our 'galleries' as well.

I am pulling together some of my better images now.

http://daily.webshots.com/

Check it out.

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream