POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POVMan released : Re: POVMan released Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVMan released
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 25 Oct 2000 14:19:13
Message: <39F7245E.46D6A68B@aetec.ee>
Hello!

I've updated my download page with new binary and source codes, which
should fix crashes during rerendering. Additionally, as it was noted,
bison gave error on grammar file and I've updated grammar file as well
for those, who want use bison.

As a bonus (for Your patience;-), I've created new examples page, which
contains one example (so far): cloud shader. Address is as follows:
http://www.aetec.ee/fv/vkhomep.nsf/pages/shdrex
It contains sample picture and source code for shader and POV-Ray scene.
It is product of some tinkering and therefore quality is not very good,
but if someone has time and wish to play with it, then this could be
used as starting point...
If I have more time, then I try to create some tutorial pages, which
show some commonly used techniques in shaders...