POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dare to jump? WIP<19kbu> : Re: dare to jump? WIP<19kbu> Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dare to jump? WIP<19kbu>
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 25 Oct 2000 18:28:01
Message: <39F63312.493127CD@melbpc.org.au>
Karl Pelzer wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> Just fooling around with MORAY 3.3beta. Maybe I'll animate it if I get
> to model a good spaceship.
> Enjoy!
>
> Karl

The image looks good, but for something that is maybe 200 - 400 meters in
diam, the thickness of the cabling around the perimeter and the banding
holding the cables together look way too large for a structure of that size.
Maybe reducing the size of each would make it look more 'realistic'.

Try the download area of Moray for some good spaceship models, (and other
files).

Alex.
--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.