POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POVMan released : Re: POVMan released Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVMan released
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 24 Oct 2000 14:33:28
Message: <39F5D627.EDB9B526@aetec.ee>
Vahur Krouverk wrote:
> I really hope, that this patch is useful for someone and not very much
> of bugs is left there...

Duh, there are bugs and nasty ones, which will crash POV-Ray ;-(
I've updated Windows binaries and source code to avoid this. So, if
someone has problems with POV-Ray crashing during rerendering, when in
previous render shader parameters were incorrectly specified, then fixed
version is available. Linux version will be updated soon. Sorry about
this.
Additionally I've noted, that shader loading and calling counters are
not reset between renderings, but hopefully this is not a problem for
now.