POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gas pump slightly improved (76Kbbu) : Re: Gas pump slightly improved (76Kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gas pump slightly improved (76Kbbu)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 24 Oct 2000 02:07:26
Message: <39F5281D.D3224510@unforgettable.com>
John VanSickle wrote:

> Some of the customers got nervous when they saw the extra digits on the price per
liter gauge.
> "You're nuts if you think I'm gonna pay an octagram per liter!"

It's so simplistic! Clean surface, no reflections (except possibly on
the "shoulders", near the bottom), no perspective, nothing in the
background but a blurry clear sky and horizon, no intricate-looking
shapes. I could throw something like this together in Photoshop.

I don't mean to criticize, but give us more than this! ^_^

-Xplo