POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects) : Re: Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 23 Oct 2000 13:40:29
Message: <39F4780C.4A8EDBFF@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Chris Colefax wrote:

> Created as a sample for my Spline Macro file
> (http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline), using the built-in spline
> objects (no, they're not sphere sweeps...)
>
>  [Image]

I like it, also the lighting is nice, although there seem to be some
inconsistences like those Phil mentioned and no overlapping in the center.

I wonder whether similar things would be possible as an isosurface, one could
take the "mesh1" function as a basis...

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>