POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects) : Re: Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects)
From: Phil Clute
Date: 23 Oct 2000 01:16:54
Message: <39F3CA55.698E35C0@tiac.net>
The basket looks great, nice work!

...and
I hate to nit-pick, but I circled some spots that look like they
might be mistakes. The section in green looks like it might be a
joining area, possibly you intended this. The sections in red looks
to me like the horizontal part that's supposed to weave under the
verticle part is actually going through or on top.

(verticle part, horizontal part-- I guess I'm a little rusty on my
basket weaving tech lingo)

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'basket_q.jpg' (12 KB)

Preview of image 'basket_q.jpg'