POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.6a Available : Re: MegaPov 0.6a Available Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.6a Available
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 21 Oct 2000 08:24:52
Message: <39F18B61.A9919B5E@aetec.ee>
Hi, I'm bugging again :o(

When I run MegaPov test scenes, then I observed, that spline demos does
not free all the memory. More specifically, problem seems to be in
eval_3d_spline function. By examining code I found, that function
Parse_Num_Factor in express.c allocates memory for spline name when
parsing EVAL_3D_SPLINE_TOKEN, but does not free it. In case of
EVAL_SPLINE_TOKEN this spline name memory freeing is fixed, but
apparently 3d version was omitted.

In order to correct this, following line should be added before break
statement for case EVAL_3D_SPLINE_TOKEN:

POV_FREE(Local_String);

Well, thats all I have to type ;o)