POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : VB-Coder für Modeller gesucht! : Re: VB-Coder für Modeller gesucht! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: VB-Coder für Modeller gesucht!
From: Paul Blaszczyk
Date: 20 Oct 2000 19:52:21
Message: <39F0DB2A.8B8EE637@alpharay.de>
Sorry! I have set "plain text" as default in Netscape...mhh...

>I find it quite restrictive to reduce the call to german coders, what's
the
> reason ?

The communication is much easier. Especially, when you discuss very
complex things.
And not every german is one of the best in english...like me ;)

> Furthermore it's probably quite difficult and not very effective to do
such a
> complicated project in VB.

Difficult? I don't think so. And why ineffective? Ya mean the speed?
It's possible (i
think you haven't read my post completly ;)  to use c++/ASM-DLL's in
VB-Projects,
that makes the programs so fast like a c++ program.

  NTL, good luck!

Thx :-)

Paul