POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First commissioned work! sorta : Re: First commissioned work! sorta Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:09:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First commissioned work! sorta
From: Josh English
Date: 18 Oct 2000 11:19:29
Message: <39EDBF7E.80982913@spiritone.com>
I will recommend giving everything a pure white pigment and high ambient, then
use the find edges post process, to decide if you want the C to be flipped
around or just rotated to a smaller angle. The angle you have here is still
quite readable with the full 3D texture and lighting, but for a proper logo it
still needs to be clear in 2 color and fits in a one inch square box.

It looks good so far. Good luck

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac