POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : on the right side I use shampoo "TRACE" : Re: on the right side I use shampoo "TRACE" Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:10:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: on the right side I use shampoo "TRACE"
From: Jérôme M  Berger
Date: 18 Oct 2000 08:41:30
Message: <39ED9A79.55546D00@enst.fr>
Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote:

> #macro HairGenerator(Object,Count,Center,Range,Inside,Height)
> #end

	Thank you

> yes, faster to render but not faster to parse
	Well faster overall anyway...

> and I know that it should be faster, but how
> interpolate sphere_sweeps to mesh ?

	The question here is of course: do you really need the kind of detail a
sphere_sweep would produce? Unless you want to look at your hair from
very near, you'd be better off with a simple mesh...

--

* Abandon the search for truth, * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* Settle for a good fantasy.    * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger