POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 24 entries! : Re: 24 entries! Server Time
31 May 2024 20:42:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 24 entries!
From: John VanSickle
Date: 17 Oct 2000 21:38:27
Message: <39ED0043.69BEF086@erols.com>
H. E. Day wrote:

> Hey, now.  I've never won.  You have. So has Neil.  4 or 5 times.
> So, what'd you think of the anim?

I'd rather not say anything about any particular anim, as the voting
booths are still open.  Of the round as a whole, it was somewhat better
than usual; almost all of them had something good to say about them.

The real problem is that a lot of people bit off more than they can
chew; in several animations, technical quality fell short of the
requirements of the concept.

--
ICQ: 46085459