POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Pointy Fighters : Re: Pointy Fighters Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pointy Fighters
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 17 Oct 2000 16:16:22
Message: <39ECB244.E667E194@my-dejanews.com>
It's interesting how you set this up as an HTML link.  When someone
complained about the size, they were probably at least in part
complaining about your filling up the pov server with this stuff. But
your link merely automatically loads the anim from another server (at
least in Netscape).

That being said, I don't like gifs (http://burnallgifs.org) in part
because it only plays through twice on my newsgroup reader and then is
just stuck there.

That being said, cool.  How do the jets move: simple linear translation
or what?