POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hall of Pots : Re: Hall of Pots Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Pots
From: Robert Chaffe
Date: 16 Oct 2000 21:21:38
Message: <39EBA9C6.50F1E68D@airmail.net>
Steve wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:32:16 -0500, Robert Chaffe wrote:
> >Just doodling.  All textures from scratch.
> >

> You could develop this quite a bit, at the moment it looks
> very CG and the colours of the ground and sky are a bit
> too bright and fairly basic, it's got potential.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

Yes.  For the sky I got lazy.  I'd like to do some clouds like those I
have seen posted here recently, but I don't know how yet.

I was mostly experimenting with normal maps and color maps in unison.
The pillars have only one pigment and one normal, for example.

The image does lack "life" -- needs animals, plants, aliens ... something.

I should have included WIP in the title.

rc