POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Extrusions ... (43K b.u.) : Re: Extrusions ... (43K b.u.) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extrusions ... (43K b.u.)
From: Josh English
Date: 16 Oct 2000 19:12:16
Message: <39EB8B67.87A72DFA@spiritone.com>
I looks like it's got two levels there, and it has a wonderful organic feel to
it. How well does this texure translate into true 3D objects? If H.E. Day used
this he'd have lots of wonderful "organic" ships ala the Vorlons from B5.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom