POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray site had a slight update : Re: moray site had a slight update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray site had a slight update
From: ryan constantine
Date: 16 Oct 2000 10:04:44
Message: <39EB0B27.35075268@yahoo.com>
sorry for the long wait for a response from me.  i've been really busy.
i just checked the r2d2 zip you have and i could render it no problem.
however, when i ran the check scene thingy, i did confirm that the same
group of objects had no texture.  to fix this, find the 'connector' and
give it a texture of r2d2mainwhite.  it should be two parent levels
above cube 535.  do you have a default texture?  i thought that if
something wasn't textured it should be assigned the default texture.  if
after you have made this change it still doesn't render, write back with
as much detail as you can as i don't think it's my model's fault.