POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb : Re: CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:08:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb
From: Hugo
Date: 13 Oct 2000 15:43:37
Message: <39E773CC.12DEC72B@mailme.dk>
Looks really, really great!!! I love it!! I think I'm going to load that
code you used as a starting point, too... Cause I haven't noticed...

Well, my experiments with glows have not been succesful. I tried one
glow to light up a sphere with Arnold radiosity.. Very bad result, I
would even call it buggy. It was totally wierd. If I replace the glow
with a white sphere at the same size & position, it looks as expected,
but with a glow - it only generated small white sparkles, like stars.

So I'm interested in knowing why and if it's going to be fixed... But
your scene looks great... An ocean of light!

Hugo